Format: CD album
Cat#: arcd 033
Label: Adrian Recordings
1. När jag får ett eget liv
2. För Mias skull
3. Anna Vennergren
4. Leva som en munk #2
5. Lilla dagen
6. Vad ska jag med ett foto på dig? (Version)
7. En sån här tid, en sån här plats
8. Mörkröda tomater (JTK)
9. Lätt och ledig (Demo)
10. Flicka, vad är det du vill mig? (Carls version)
11. Ser jag ut att må bra?
12. Åkrar och himmel
13. Snart kommer floden
14. Kvar på film
15. Stoppa porren
16. Eden som jag svor (med orkester)
17. Den enda lögn du har kvar
This record came about for two reasons.
1. The band had split up, but just before they did so, they recorded some tracks mostly for their own documentary purpose. Among these tracks were some of the best tracks they ever recorded.
2. The band was, for some reason, never really satisfied with any of the previous releases. People that know them, know that they rarely are satisfied at all, but the band saw their chance to make a final record that they could be really proud of. And they did, and they were.
This record both summarize and bring forward the career the band had. We included the long gone out of sale debut EP “Kvar på film” and the astonishing new tracks, besides that some tracks formerly released in other versions. We all tried to just include things that we felt for and that we had feelings for at the moment. That was the way the band always had worked best, and this result really captured the essence of “Björns vänner”.